EXPERIENCED STEEL FABRICATORS
We are looking for qualified steel fabrication professionals for long term employment, this is not a temporary position HOWEVER if you are looking for PT please let us know!
- This position requires someone
with exceptional attention to detail and a desire to use your skill sets to the
best of your abilities. We do a considerable amount of custom projects, so
attention to detail and the need to be accurate are critical for these
- Able to fit weldments from
complex fabrication drawings and sketches.
- Comfortable with rigging and overhead cranes.
- Expert understanding of the welding process and how welding effects the final.
- Experienced with running and setting up plasma table, large press brake, and
CNC press brake a plus.
- Machining background is a plus.
- Understands the importance of safety and quality; and practiced daily.
- Will be expected to help saw, shear, brake, grind etc. when needed.
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Personal/Holidays
- 401K w/Company Match
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your Resume or fax it to (260) 897-3125.